Sunday

Sharing a view...

Before the months get too far ahead of me, I thought I would share photos of a recent day hike, my husband and I took this past June. We did morning chores, packed a lunch, and headed for some solitude in the mountains.







It is in places like this, where I can clear my head easily and connect closer to my creator. The past two months have been challenging ones, and yet I know the challenges are deepening us in all aspects of our human lives. We will eventually come out on another level of faith and daily living.





The peace that is felt amongst the wilderness is amazing. The mountains are endless.




The day was Fathers Day, when we went on this hike. This area sits at 5200' in elevation. The snow was in its final stage of melting away, and spring was just beginning to show. The temperatures were cool. The grass was plentiful for the doe's with their newborn fawns.


The creator's colors can not be improved.


I am very thankful to be able to come to this place.



The weather can be harsh.



The wilderness is beautiful.



The day was a blessing!


Thank you for stopping by and reading.

Enjoy your day!

Kris

5 comments:

Goose Hill Farm said...

Thank you for sharing your "view" of God's splendor!

I came upon your site while viewing BNOTP's followers. I have enjoyed reading your blog and getting to know you.

Blessings~
Laura

Fine Linen said...

Oh God's creation is truly beautiful. What a blessing to be able to have this view to ruminate on Him and His blessings.
Hope your doing well dear friend.
Peace and Grace to you and yours.

lisa said...

What gorgeous views that our wonderful God has shown you and you have shown us..I am praying for your strength. You encourage me in many ways..Thank you for your wonderful blog...Lisa

Tammi said...

Such beautiful pictures!

A Farmstead Pilgrimage... said...

Thank you to all of you, for your kind comments!

I'm glad you enjoyed the view.

Thank you for your prayers.

Have a blessed day!
Kris