Saturday

Guess Who Else LOVES the Wool...

This year after shearing, I decided to hold some wool aside for myself to 'practice' processing into rovings. The wool washes up very easily and dries quickly too. After the wool dried, I gathered it and placed it on the couch, as I was going to sit and begin to hand pick it (separating the clumps of thick wool), preparing it for the drum carder. However, before I got a chance to pick the wool, this is what I came to find at various different times...










These two cats have been a blessing. They are quite the characters. They make us laugh...alot!


Have a great day!

Blessings,
Kris



Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. Psalm 105:4 niv

4 comments:

Michaela Dunn Leeper said...

Cats are so funny! Love the pics, esp the one with your orange tabby rolling around in the wool.

Have a blessed day!

Mrs. T said...

Oh, I know what you mean about cats--they can be so funny! We also have a "character" who's full of personality, our Casey.

That's an interesting project you're taking on. It's always helpful to take on a new skill. It will be great to be able to do the rovings yourself instead of sending them out.

So good to hear from you again!

A Farmstead Pilgrimage... said...

MDL Hello!

Thank you for your comment.

The orange tabby is my favorite pic too. He's the most expressive one of the bunch.

Blessings to you!

~Kris

A Farmstead Pilgrimage... said...

Greetings Mrs. T!

I will have to come meet Casey. I like cats!

Yes, it will be very helpful to learn how to do it, especially when we move.

Thank you for your comment.

Blessings!
~Kris