Wednesday

Sorry for mix up...

Sorry for the mix up... there is no "Project Complete...Take a Peek". I had to delete it.

For whatever reason, the last two posts had not appeared correctly on my blog.

It is frustrating.

Recently, one way I have found to try to post more frequently, is if I can get the photo's up in one 'computer time session', then I can come back when I have 1/2 hour or so, and put the words in, it seems to work for me. But not this time.

I'll make another attempt, when I have more time. There is too much to do this morning before work, as I have company arriving right after I get off work, and I'm not prepared!!

I ask myself, 'How does daily life get so busy, when we have been working towards daily living to be more relaxed, less hurried pace?

Until next time,

Blessings to you, and enjoy your day!

~Kris

6 comments:

THE OLD GEEZER said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You ~Ron

Lisa said...

Hi! I'm looking for more readers for my blog and stumbled across yours through another one of the journals I read! I'm sure I will be back again... I'm a farmer at heart!
Lisa

Toyin O. said...

Nice blog!

http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com

A Farmstead Pilgrimage... said...

Howdy Ron!

It's nice to meet you.

I'll be over for a visit.

Have a great day!

~Kris

A Farmstead Pilgrimage... said...

Hi Lisa and Welcome!

Thanks for reading.

Farming full time is still a process we are working on. Farming for us, did start from the ~heart~. {grin}

Enjoy your day!

~Kris

A Farmstead Pilgrimage... said...

Hello Toyin O.

Thank you.

Blessings to you!

~Kris