Friday

Please!!!

Repent

and

Pray!

Mainstream media is not reporting the truth about the nuclear fall out! (in any country)

 It is alot worse!

Do NOT be Deceived!

Seek Truth! 

I am VERY troubled.  The west coast is to be hit with the fall out beginning today, Friday. I pray most of the fall out has dropped into the ocean.  This fall out will eventually trickle across the U.S., as well as AK, and into Canada, per the jet stream map I studied.  As much as hubby and I mind our own lives, taking responsibility for ourselves, there is no escaping harm from outside sources.  My soul despairs. I feel defeated.  I pray for people to wake up and seek truth, before it's too late. I also pray for protection for everyone and all things.   This will change our lives for a long time!

May God have mercy on us.

God Bless!

~Kris

Psalm 18: 1-3a...   I Love You, O'Lord my strength.  The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge;  My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.  I call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised... 

4 comments:

Kelle said...

Kris,
I too beleive we are being deceived, purposefully :o( If you can't get Potassium Iodine tablets, get kelp capsule or kelp granules and take 1tsp, daily 1/4 tsp, has 3 mg of Iodine. Not sure what the recommended dosage is, we eat lots of kelp and I use Thyodine for thyroid issue anyway and we've never had any problems.

Spirulina and blue green algae also help to rid the body of radioactive contamination. Follow the directions on the capsules.

Potassium Iodine ONLY protects the Thyroid, none of the other glands or organs.

Praying along with you, now calm down and relax, it is truly in God's hands now.

Blessings,
Kelle

A Farmstead Pilgrimage... said...

Kelle,

Too many people that I know are not aware of the deception. Very sad where they are headed.

We can't get the Potassium Iodine, nor the kelp, all sold out. We do take an herb mixture with kelp in it, and we eat well... but not sure how serious this will be. Thanks for the herb info. We have both Spirulina and Chlorella.

I agree, the outcome truly is in God's hands.

God Bless,
Kris

Mr. H. said...

I agree with you and am also very concerned about this. Along with what Kelle said I have been reading that compounds from rosemary effectivly fight against the effects of radiation.

Stay strong, pray, and let us all hope for the best. And yes, may God have mercy on our souls for what we have done to this planet, our fellow man, and future generations.

A Farmstead Pilgrimage... said...

Hi Mr. H!

Good to hear from you!

Thank you for your thoughts.

The 'fall out' has been hitting us for since Tuesday. It is only thru more time spent searching and reading that I find this out...Today (Sat).

The government will not report on it, Japan's keeping mum, and our president tells 'we the people' to just calm down, watch tv for updates, and that we are over reacting. Meanwhile on with regular TV sports and programming. I myself have wanted to stop 'keeping up with it', as it's unpleasant for me, but I need to know what's going on.

God Bless!
~Kris