Saturday


Where Oh Where Do I Begin...







 
The Sorrow from Loss.






 
The Recovery from Trauma.





 
The Final Crush of Hope.






Throughout my life, I have been dealt my share of experienced sorrow, trauma, and loss of hope...
 
 
but not all at once.



 

Not in a very short, all at once time period.
 
 
 
 
 
One of those experiences can be enough... perhaps...
 


 
to slaughter a person's strength of mind.
 
 
To break a person's spirit.
 
 
To cause one to lose *their* commitment to faith.







 
All At Once...
 

is enough to cripple a person for life...
 
 
If they so let it.
 
 

I would like to find my way back here...


If only...
 
To find healing...
 
Renewing of strength...
 
 
And to rekindle that previous determined outlook.



 
 
Have a Beautiful Day!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Leah Spencer said...

While most people experience those things throughout life, all at once can indeed be crushing.

A willingness to overcome does go far and gives one hope. And I hope to see you posting more, even if there are big changes in your life.

Leah

A Farmstead Pilgrimage... said...

Hi Leah,
Yes!
Thanks for your sweet comment!

Blessings!
Kris